LESLIE

Post #7

Identify the risks and benefits of engaging with a public audience in a media space

— Having a professional or public audience in the media space can be more convincing in some cases. People will have a default positioning for them. They tend to represent a field. However, when they publish statements and information that is wrong it can easily be misleading to the public. This is because the perception is that they are subconsciously chosen to be believed.

How to best address negative replies and reviews which reflect your personal values?

— I think we should self-filter out some of the aggressive negative comments. The second should be rational to judge the correctness of these comments. If they are comments that make me better and mention mistakes that I do have, then I should accept them. If it is incorrect, then just ignore it, because social media brings us readers without a filter and there is no way to stop them from being mean to us. But what we can do is not be influenced by them.